Returns / Support
Sometimes things just don't work out for one reason or another and you need to return or exchange a product. That's cool—it's happened to everyone once or twice.
Here's when we can help:
- We'll happily give refunds on items returned back to us within 14 days of your ordering date. The item must be unused and still in the condition in which you received it, meaning clothing items must be unworn and their tags must still be on, candles must not be burned, pencils must not be worn down to the nub, and so on.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling fees for returning items, except in cases where the error was on our behalf. We'll cover the shipping if we goofed.
- Refunds are processed within 7-10 days of when we physically receive the return item.
Here's when we, unfortunately, can't help:
- Once your tracked package is marked "delivered", we are no longer responsible for your order.
- Please be sure to ship your items somewhere safe, as we can't replace shipments that successfully arrived at the address you entered and were subsequently lost or stolen.
- Be very, very sure that you entered the correct shipping address, along with any necessary apartment / unit / suite numbers — if something's been lost due to a customer entering an incorrect shipping address, there's nothing we can do.
- All sales of items marked "sale" or "on sale" are considered final—meaning no refunds and no exchanges.
- Please keep in mind that we're a small, independently run shop. While we pride ourselves on customer service and do our best to help customers, we do stick to our return policy.
Missed the return window? We offer exchanges and Emerging Thoughts gift cards for items returned within 30 days of your ordering date.
Due to increasing international shipping rates, international customers must pay an additional fee for item exchanges.
To begin the refund or exchange process, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your situation. If you're exchanging an item, let us know what you'd like so we can hold the new item for you.